Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Introduction to dealing with accounting

Hallo there

I am A.v.G.
I am currently a third year student, training to become a teacher. Especially in the business direction. Therefore I have decided to start a blog that help other teachers as well as students or learners with accounting. (I also started this blog because of an English assignment.) 

This blog aims to help teachers, students and learners, with explanations in different areas of accounting, but also helping with pictures or posters.

I really hope that you will enjoy my blog as much as I am going to, and if you have any suggestions, questions or ideas, feel free to e-mail me: annicavg@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Please add a 'follow' widget to your blog page so that I can follow you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing more about this subject.

    ReplyDelete